All on Six Dental Implants Procedure
First appointments with our dentist are made for new patients. Our patients are examined by our professional dentist. A more thorough interview stage is started if, following the assessment, it is determined to carry out all six treatment. At this point, the patient's doctors can ask that some medications not be taken prior to treatment. Patients on blood thinners, for instance, will need to stop taking their medicine for a predetermined amount of time. These safety measures guarantee the best possible results and safety during the course of treatment, in accordance with the criteria issued by the Turkish Health Ministery and the American Dental Association. Following this initial setup, treatment is administered in the following phases:
- The patient's full jaw is photographed for the first time in order to prepare them for All-on-6 dental implants Turkey.
- Measurements taken intraoral are extremely accurate. Then measurements are forwarded to the laboratory.
- With the use of a computer, our patients can view a variety of graphics depicting how their teeth would appear following implant treatment.
- The patient receives local anaesthetic prior to the commencement of the procedure.
- Teeth extractions are done if necessary.
- Twelve implants are inserted during the initial step of All-on-6 implant treatment, six in the lower jaw and six in the upper jaw.
- Biting and chewing are done by the best function of the jaw while implants are being installed. Typically, implants are positioned 90 degrees for anterior implants and 45 degrees for posterior implants.
- Crowns and bridges are examples of temporary prostheses that are applied after the implants are inserted. While the patient's permanent dental restorations, such veneers or bonding, are being created in the dental laboratory, these temporary restorations offer instant functionality and beauty. These interim repairs act as stand-ins until the permanent crown can be fitted and fabricated to fit. Dental crowns are made specifically to fit over the implants, offering a long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing way to replace lost teeth in both appearance and function.
- It takes the implants about ninety days to integrate with the jawbone once the temporary prosthesis are attached.
- The temporary prosthesis are taken out and replaced with permanent ones after ninety-nine days. The course of treatment is so over.
Thanks to the permanent prosthesis placed during the All On Six procedure, the patient is able to function normally with artificial teeth. Patients with all-on six implant teeth can laugh, chat, and eat everything they desire without discomfort. They can also move around like people without artificial teeth.
If you have any questions you do not find here, please contact us.